Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
You must use one serial ONLY on one computer! If you wish install Windows on some computers - you must buy new serials!
Choose the Windows 7 edition that is best for you
|Windows 7 |
|Windows 7 |
|Windows 7 |
|Make the things you do every day easier with improved desktop navigation.||*||*||*|
|Start programs faster and more easily, and quickly find the documents you use most often.||*||*||*|
|Make your web experience faster, easier and safer than ever with Internet Explorer 8.||*||*||*|
|Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV on your PC.||*||*||*|
|Easily create a home network and connect your PCs to a printer with HomeGroup.||*||*||*|
|Run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode.||*||*|
|Connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join.||*||*|
|In addition to full-system Backup and Restore found in all editions, you can back up to a home or business network.||*||*|
|Help protect data on your PC and portable storage devices against loss or theft with BitLocker.||*|
|Work in the language of your choice and switch between any of 35 languages.||*|
Windows 7 Ultimate gives you everything Home Premium and Professional offers – plus added security features and the flexibility to work in multiple languages. Create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos and music. You can even watch TV programs for free, whenever and wherever you want.
Reasons to buy
- Help prevent theft or loss of data: Use BitLocker and BitLocker To Go to better protect your valuable files – even on removable drives such as USB devices.
- Automatically back up your files: Protect your data from user error, hardware failure, and other problems. You can back up your files to an external hard drive, secondary hard drive, writable CD or DVD, or to a network location.
- Find virtually anything on your PC – from documents to photos to e-mail: Just click on the Start button, and enter a word or few letters in the name or file you want into the search box, and you'll get an organized list of results.
- Save time and money resolving IT issues: Take advantage of the powerful diagnostics and troubleshooters built into Action Center to resolve many computer problems on your own.
- Get remote services with DirectAccess: Access corporate resources seamlessly when you're on the Internet, without having to initiate a VPN connection.1
- Share files across the various PCs in your home: Use HomeGroup to connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer. Specify exactly what you want to share from each PC with all the PCs in the HomeGroup.
- Connect multiple PCs, with or without a server: Use Domain Join to connect PCs quickly and more securely to your wired or wireless domain network.
- Work in the language of your choice: Switch between any of 35 languages as easily as logging off and back on again.
- 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver.
- 1GB RAM (32-bit) / 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
Roxio Toast 10 Titanium Pro for MAC
BIAS SoundSoap™ SE automatically removes unwanted noise like wind, hissing, scratches, and pops from LPs, cassettes, or almost any audio, music or video soundtrack. An intuitive user interface makes advanced noise filtering a breeze.
The Toast 10 High-Def/Blu-ray Disc Plug-in (included) lets you take high-def video footage from AVCHD camcorders, TiVo DVRs and EyeTV and create Blu-ray discs or even standard DVDs with HD content that can be played on any standard Blu-ray set top box or PS3 game console.
Gorgeous HD photo slideshows
FotoMagico™ turns your pictures into a spellbinding story and presents it in high definition. Innovative text, transition and alignment tools ensure astonishing results. Burn your slideshow to DVD or Blu-ray Disc for easy viewing and sharing.
LightZone is an essential tool for photo enthusiasts. Easily enhance your photos with sophisticated features like zone mapping and relight for professional quality light and color balance. It's a perfect complement to Aperture and iPhoto®.
Toast 10 makes disc burning, DVD copying and video conversion as easy as drag, drop and go. It's the easiest way to burn your music, video, photo and data files on to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs™ for both Mac and PC.
Minimum System Requirements
- Macintosh® computer with a PowerPC™ G4, PowerPC G5 or Intel® Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- CD, DVD or Blu-ray recordable drive
- Mac OS X v10.5.x (If you're using Mac OS X v10.4, click here for more information about Toast 9 Titanium)
- QuickTime® v7.x
- Up to 1 GB free disk space to install all components
- Up to 15 GB of temporary free disk space during usage
- Internet connection required for some functionality
Recommended System Requirements
- PowerPC G5 or Intel processor required for encoding and viewing high definition content
- 2 GB RAM
- Core Image-capable video card
- Enhance Your Toast Experience With:
- Apple TV®, iPod® or iPhone™
- iLife® or Aperture
- TiVo® Series2™, Series3™ or TiVo® HD DVR
- Xbox 360™, PlayStation® 3 or PSP™
- EyeTV video recorder or Turbo.264 video encoder hardware
- BlackBerry® device, Palm® Treo™ or other mobile devices with MPEG-4 or H.264 video support
Burn and Convert QuickTime and other file formats including:
- Audio: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, FLAC and Dolby® Digital AC-3
- Video: AVCHD™, AVI, DV, MOV, MPEG-1/2/4, VOB, VIDEO_TS folder, shared iMovie® projects, EyeTV recordings and TiVoToGo™ transfers
- Photo: BMP, GIF, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF
- Images: ISO, BIN/CUE, IMG, DMG, CDR, NRG
Office Enterprise 2007
You must use one serial ONLY on one computer! If you wish install Office on some computers - you must buy new serials!
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 is the most complete Microsoft toolset provided for people who must collaborate with others and work with information efficiently, regardless of location or network status. Office Enterprise 2007 builds on the strengths of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007, providing two additional tools that enable people to collaborate and efficiently gather, store, organize, find, and easily share any type of information. Included are Microsoft Office Groove 2007, which provides a rich and more secure collaboration environment for teams to work together, regardless of location, with minimal IT support, and Microsoft Office OneNote 2007, which provides complete information-management capabilities for virtually any type of content, so they can deliver better results faster.
What's included in Office Enterprise 2007
Computer and processor - 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher *1
Memory - 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher *1,*2
Hard disk - 2 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
Drive - CD-ROM or DVD drive
Display - 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
Operating system - Vista, Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system *3
Other - Certain inking features require running Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device. Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Outlook 2007. Instant Search requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0. Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
- Connectivity to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services or Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. PowerPoint Slide Library requires Office SharePoint Server 2007. Connectivity to Office SharePoint Server 2007 required for browser-enabled InfoPath forms and additional collaboration functionality. Groove Messenger integration requires Windows Messenger 5.1 or later or Communicator 1.0 or later. Includes a 5 year subscription to the Groove relay service.
- Some features require Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Microsoft Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft DirectX 9.0b, Microsoft Active Sync 4.1, microphone1, audio output device, video recording device (such as a webcam), TWAIN-compatible digital camera or scanner, Windows Mobile 2003 powered Smartphone or Windows Mobile 5 powered Smartphone or Pocket PC, or a router that supports Universal Plug and Play (UPnP). Sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply).
- Additional Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
*1 - 2 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher and 1 GB RAM or higher recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
*2 - 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search. Grammar and contextual spelling in Word is not turned on unless the machine has 1 GB memory.
*3 - Send to OneNote 2007 print driver not available on a 64 bit operating system. Groove Folder Synchronization not available on 64 bit operating system. Office Clean-up wizard not available on 64 bit OS.